Lead Auditor –Engineering
£40,000.00 – 45,000 + Company Car + Benefits + Training
North West England
Our client, part of a global certification organisation, is searching for an experienced Engineer to join them as an Auditor to work across Northern England conducting Management System Audits across an established and varied client base.
Ideally from an engineering or manufacturing background you will be an experienced engineer who would like to develop a career within ISO Audit. You will be experienced in internal auditing or perhaps supplier auditing. You will understand the life of an auditor, the role, travel and reporting and have the flexibility to be able to work on client site on a regular basis.
With a strong knowledge of ISO9001, you will be given full support to develop skills and qualifications as a Lead Auditor. You will be a very strong communicator and team player. You will be prepared to travel on a regular basis within Northern England and the Central Belt of Scotland as required.
• To plan & conduct professional management system audits
• Enable delivery of assessment & certification services to meet customer requirements and accreditation standards.
• Complete all reporting and follow up as necessary
Skills and Experience
• Engineering background, preferably within explosive atmospheres
• A strong working knowledge of ISO9001 and ideally other ISO standards
• Excellent communication skills
• A desire to develop a career within third party auditing
? A willingness to travel as part of the role
• Salary of £40-45K negotiable
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Health Care
• 23 Days Holiday plus statutory
Newman Stewart is a privately owned and leading provider of Executive Search, Management Selection, Executive Outplacement, Salary Benchmarking and Psychometric Assessment services. NS Sales & Marketing is a division of Newman Stewart Limited. NS Sales & Marketing provides high calibre Sales & Marketing professionals to their clients nationally.
With offices in Leeds and London we identify excellent people for our excellent clients, nationally and internationally and we are proud of the results we deliver for our clients. You can view what they choose to say at www.newmanstewart.co.uk
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Steve Bennett in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can be found via the Newman Stewart website.