Salary to attract the best
Our client is a well-respected, multi-award winning and rapidly growing technology business with over 30 years of experience developing and manufacturing a range of technological solutions for a global audience. They offer a rewarding and stimulating work environment in their pursuit of excellence when providing best-in-class solutions across a range industries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced quality engineer who can demonstrate a strong knowledge within electronic engineering or manufacturing.
* Ensure component obsolescence is managed in the most cost effective manner
* Run and manage suppliers and FMEA processes within R&D projects
* Maintain quality and compliance databases for REACH/ROHS/CAL PROP 65/CHINA ROHS as required
* Implement FMEA and Lean processes within R&D projects
Skills and Experience
* Experience managing product obsolescence and/or replacement parts
* High degree of Quality Assurance experience gained in an electronic engineering or manufacturing capacity.
* Familiarity with quality tools; APQP, FMEA, Quality Circles, Lean and Six Sigma
* Familiar with the use and purpose of ERP systems, preferably Epicor
* Best in class salary scheme
* Pension Scheme
Newman Stewart is a leading executive search firm, delivering high performing candidates to high profile and difficult to fulfil assignments. With a vast proven track record of success both nationally and internationally, we are the recruitment partner of choice to many blue chip, medium and small organisations.
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Mike Pritchard-Howarth in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can be found via the Newman Stewart website.